A great way to introduce interactive videoconferencing to teachers and professionals. Go behind-the-scenes with Mote SEAtrek.TV and learn how to bring Mote's research, animals, and exhibits to your learners. Discover the many affordable, easy-to-use technology options available for making Virtual Field Trips.
- Recommended for Ages (Grades):
- Adult (College), Adult (School Teachers/Admins; etc), Adult (Public; Library; Senior Center; Lifelong Learning, etc)
- Format: Virtual Lesson
- Duration: 25 mins
$25$0 🆓 (save 100% by requesting through CILC 💜. )
Research Connection: Education
Keywords: professional development, virtual learning, distance learning
Objectives: After an overview of Mote SEAtrek.TV programs and technology, teachers will be able to identify the best lessons and connection options for their needs. Teachers will also learn about trends in digital literacy and determine which strategies are most appropriate for their learners. We can adjust the length of this program as well as the content. Please contact us to customize your connection.
- Mote SEAtrek.TV lesson overview (10 minutes)
- Review of virtual learning best practices (5 minutes)
- Review of virtual learning technologies (5 minutes)
- Questions and Answers (5 minutes)