Choose your virtual lesson
Lessons available in 25 and 50 minute lengths for grades PreK-12 + Lifelong Learning.
- Search by Grade, Duration or Keyword.
- Click the Details button for descriptions and bonus materials.
- Click the Request button for Dates and Times.
☎️ HELPLINE: (941) 388-2904
The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration is a nonprofit organization established in 1994 and specializing in the use of virtual lessons for interactive content and professional development for K-12+ education and Lifelong Learners.
- Mote’s Digital Education Program recognized for excellence in virtual learning
- Search the CILC database for STEM content.
- Mote SEAtrek.TV received the CILC Lifelong Learning Seal of Alignment.
- We are part of the CILC Pinnacle Education Collaborative and the Cisco-CILC Professional Learning Network.
Attention Sarasota Teachers!
Bring learning to life with explorations from Mote Marine Laboratory. Our ExploreSRQ listings are eligible for funding from the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, as well as the Education Foundation of Sarasota County.