ON DEMAND / SAFE-CONNECT / STEM EXPERTS
SUMMER PASSPORT ☀️
Take a virtual field trip to Florida
Looking for a way to engage inquiry and STEM-ulate minds this summer?
- From science gameshows to lively animal encounters, our programs will spark curiosity while making conservation connections.
- If you have an internet connection, you can virtually visit us in Florida.
- Available via Skype, Zoom, WebEx, Teams and more.
- We hope to make a splash with you this summer!
Choose your virtual field trip.
On-demand, pay-per-request, anytime, one-to-one conferences.
- Options for all ages
- 25 or 50 minute lengths
Join us for streamed events.
Scheduled, free, limited time, public livestreams.
- Expert Series for 6th–12th+
- Storytime Series for PK-3rd
- 30 minutes
View from our distance learning studio.
Mote Marine Laboratory has over 20 years of experience delivering secure, two-way, interactive virtual experiences to audiences of all ages. We connect your learners to our STEM subject matter experts and engage their curiosity with science demonstrations and lively animal encounters. We can see and hear your learners and they can see and hear us via private, safe, interactive videoconferencing connections.
Lessons are based on over 60 years of marine research at our lab and are available in 25 and 50 minute lengths with options for PK-12th grades. All programs are aligned with State and National Science standards and include supplemental media and lesson plans.
- On-demand virtual field trips are available now. Find your virtual field trip today!
- Still have questions? Talk to our curriculum experts and ask for a free preview.