Marine Science Virtual Learning Educator II
The Virtual Learning Educator is responsible for the effective delivery, development, evaluation, and expansion of Mote’s Virtual Learning Programs. Programs are delivered to all ages, from pre-kindergarten to adult lifelong learners.
How does this work? It's easy! With virtual learning, we can see and hear your learners and they can see and hear us. Content available for PreK-12th + Lifelong Learners.
What is SeaTrek.TV?
SeaTrek.TV lessons are live, two-way, interactive virtual connections between your school or organization and our laboratory in Florida. We can see and hear your learners and they can see and hear us. Lessons are based on the 60+ years of marine research at our lab. Lessons are available in 25 and 50 minute lengths for PreK-12 + Lifelong Learners.
- Still have questions? Talk to our curriculum experts and ask for a preview.
The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration is a nonprofit organization established in 1994 and specializing in the use of virtual lessons for interactive content and professional development for K-12+ education and Lifelong Learners.
- SeaTrek.TV wins CILC's prestigious Pinnacle Award.
- Search the CILC database for STEM content.
- SeaTrek.TV received the CILC Lifelong Learning Seal of Alignment.
- We are part of the CILC Pinnacle Education Collaborative and the Cisco-CILC Professional Learning Network.
Attention Sarasota Teachers!
Bring learning to life with explorations from Mote Marine Laboratory. Our ExploreSRQ listings are eligible for funding from the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, as well as the Education Foundation of Sarasota County.
- Find out how to fund your SeaTrek.TV virtual field trip.
- Join us at the 3rd Annual EdExploreSRQ ED-stravaganza on Saturday, August 25, 2018, 10am - 2pm at the Suncoast Technical College (4748 S Beneva Rd, Sarasota, FL 34233).