Virtual Learning for Groups
ON DEMAND / SAFE-CONNECT / STEM EXPERTS
Take a virtual field trip to Florida
Looking for a way to engage inquiry and STEM-ulate minds next school year?
- Mote has virtual educational and enrichment opportunities for grades PK–12th grade and lifelong learners.
- From science gameshows to lively animal encounters, our programs will spark curiosity while making conservation connections.
- If you have an internet connection, you can virtually visit us in Florida.
- Available via Skype, Zoom, WebEx, Teams and more.
- Discounts available for CILC members and for Florida schools.
- We hope to make a splash with you soon!
Choose your virtual field trip.
Secure, on-demand, pay-per-request, anytime, one-to-one conferences.
- Programs designed for groups, schools, and organizations.
- Options for all ages
- 30 or 60 minute lengths
Join us for streamed events.
Open, scheduled, free, limited time, public livestreams.
- Programs open to both groups and individuals.
- Expert Series for 6th–12th+
- Storytime Series for PK-3rd
- 30 minutes
STEM Expert Series
Science comes in all shapes and sizes, from 2,000-pound manatees to single-celled algae.
Join us for a series of live chats with professionals in the marine sciences from Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium. Recommended for 6th–12th grades (and adults). Wednesdays from 2:00 pm–2:30 pm ET.
Online STEMventures with Mote
Summer Virtual Programming for ages 8–13
These virtual opportunities allow kids to learn about the ocean from the comfort of their own homes. Kids ages 8 to 13 connect with Mote Educators to learn about various topics, try hands-on activities, and interact with like-minded peers. For children ages 2 through 7, we offer pre-packaged STEMventures so you can play along at your family's leisure. These are fee-based programs and space is limited. Registration information and program details are listed below.
View from our distance learning studio.
Mote Marine Laboratory has over 20 years of experience delivering secure, two-way, interactive virtual experiences to audiences of all ages. We connect your learners to our STEM subject matter experts and engage their curiosity with science demonstrations and lively animal encounters. We can see and hear your learners and they can see and hear us via private, safe, interactive videoconferencing connections.
Our award winning lessons are based on over 60 years of marine research at our lab and are available in 25 and 50 minute lengths with options for PK-12th grades. All programs are aligned with State and National Science standards and include supplemental media and lesson plans.
- On-demand virtual field trips are available now. Find your virtual field trip today!
- Still have questions? Talk to our curriculum experts and ask for a free preview.
ATTENTION SARASOTA TEACHERS!
Bring learning to life with explorations from Mote Marine Laboratory.
We have more than ten virtual field trips available.
Our EdExploreSRQ listings are eligible for funding from the Community Foundation of Sarasota as well as teh Education Foundation of Sarasota County.