Virtual Engagement: Take a virtual field trip with Mote. Dive into our aquarium and chat with a shark trainer. Or explore a coral reef and make observations like a real scientist.
STEM-ulating Explorations: Bring Mote's research, animals, and exhibits to your learners using affordable, easy-to-use virtual learning technology.
View from our distance learning studio.
Mote SEAtrek.TV is distance learning
Mote SEAtrek.TV lessons are live, two-way, interactive virtual experiences between your school or organization and our laboratory in Florida. We can see and hear your learners and they can see and hear us. Lessons are based on the 60+ years of marine research at our lab. Lessons are available in 25 and 50 minute lengths for PreK-12th + Lifelong Learners.
- Still have questions? Talk to our curriculum experts and ask for a preview.
The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration is a nonprofit organization established in 1994 and specializing in the use of virtual lessons for interactive content and professional development for K-12+ education and Lifelong Learners.
- Mote’s Digital Education Program recognized for excellence in virtual learning
- Search the CILC database for STEM content.
- Mote SEAtrek..TV received the CILC Lifelong Learning Seal of Alignment.
- We are part of the CILC Pinnacle Education Collaborative and the Cisco-CILC Professional Learning Network.
Attention Sarasota Teachers!
Bring learning to life with explorations from Mote Marine Laboratory. Our ExploreSRQ listings are eligible for funding from the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, as well as the Education Foundation of Sarasota County.