The Ripples Makes Waves 24 Hour Youth Summit Schedule is available. This FREE 24 hour event is a great way for your students to connect to water advocates from around the world. See presentations from Reef HQ in Australia, Students in Flint, MI, Mote Marine Laboratory, and more!
- FREE to participate. Registration is required: https://goo.gl/8IrQW1
- Listen to students from around the world share their water stories
- Link to participate is sharable and students can continue to attend the Youth Summit after school!
- Learn from experts about the importance of water including, Mark Balla - World Toilet Warrior, Live Scuba Diver - Reef HQ, Australia, Mote Marine Laboratory staff & High School interns & more. See schedule below for full details.
- Ask experts and students questions about their water advocacy available throughout and at the end of every presentation.
- Updates available at: www.facebook.com/RipplesMakeWaves
- More information: email@example.com
Use hashtags #makewaves17 and #worldwaterday.
Ripples Make Waves is an official UN Water event and sponsored by Cisco and the Center for Interactive Learning & Collaboration (www.cilc.org).